Saturday, July 30, 2016

Mid-Atlantic Tour


Please join us for our mid-Atlantic tour which starts tonight in Marriottsville, Maryland. We have a new record and many new songs to share with you. And I will be honoring my Dad and all that he did to inspire me to find my calling.
07/30, Marriottsville, MD, Soup & Song
08/01, Fredericksburg, VA, Music on the Steps at the Library
8/03, Hanover, VA, The Hanover Tavern Viriginia Heritage Music Series
8/06, Kennett Square, PA, Private House Concert
8/14, Arlington, VA, Private House Concert
8/15, Richmond, VA, Private Event
8/19, Jonesborough, TN, Music on the Square
8/21, Johnson City, TN, Bluegrass & Bayou, Saint John's Episcopal Church

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take an interest in my blog! Thank you for considering making a comment. I will try to get your comment on my blog ASAP. Thanks for your patience as I moderate it and make sure that it's not spam. Wishing you a wonderful day. Jeni