Saturday, July 16, 2016

Dad




Thank you for all of the wonderful wishes for my Dad and our family. I realize that a lot of you didn't know that he is ill and that's because it was difficult for me to tell everyone. But this is a wonderful article about my parents for those of you who would like to learn more. I know my Dad has a lot of fans in my friends because he is such a champion of our music and folk music in general. And that makes him glad! Sending hugs back out there to you all.

http://www.thepilot.com/news/seven-lakes-residents-pull-together-for-local-publisher/article_8c1f9c76-3ed9-11e6-9d66-13c344b6a984.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take an interest in my blog! Thank you for considering making a comment. I will try to get your comment on my blog ASAP. Thanks for your patience as I moderate it and make sure that it's not spam. Wishing you a wonderful day. Jeni