Friday, December 19, 2014

Ticket Special for Jeni & Billy + King Courgette at Filey Folk Festival


Friends in Britain, a little bird just told me that there is a Special Christmas and New Year offer for Jeni & Billy + King Courgette fans for our Sunday, May 3, appearance at the Filey Folk Festival. Any two tickets are £12 and and 4 for £22 for a limited time only. Concert starts at 7:30. Interested parties can ring Chris Lee at 07808871118 or email him at christopherlee218@yahoo.co.uk. Woohooooo! Can't wait to see everyone over in Britain this May, June, and July. Oh My! We are going for a while. Better scare up some more gigs. Excellent photo of Jeni & Billy + King Courgette at Mind the Gap in Bradford by Sarah Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take an interest in my blog! Thank you for considering making a comment. I will try to get your comment on my blog ASAP. Thanks for your patience as I moderate it and make sure that it's not spam. Wishing you a wonderful day. Jeni