Saturday, December 20, 2014

Chloe Dreams


Just finished up this pillow for one of our tiny human fans. Her Dad did a lovely thing for us and this is our thank you. I call it Chloe Dreams and it has a bunch of her favorite things like a fish, a princess, & a banjo in the dream while she sleeps. It also makes a good tooth fairy pillow since it has a pocket. I had so much fun sewing on my vintage Singer 201 again! And now, I'd better get back to sewing up one last Christmas gift. Love to you, friends. I hope you are having a sweet weekend. Don't forget to treat yourselves to a piece of dark chocolate or a cup of tea or some such delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take an interest in my blog! Thank you for considering making a comment. I will try to get your comment on my blog ASAP. Thanks for your patience as I moderate it and make sure that it's not spam. Wishing you a wonderful day. Jeni