Saturday, October 11, 2014

Cloud Signs


Report from the Texas/Arkansas border: we came to the crossroads and decided that we are going to Houston. We don't know anyone there. I've never been there. Billy went there once and just happened to meet the famous bluesman Willie Dixon. We've both always wanted to see Rothko Chapel and I've always wanted to go to a Quaker Meeting and Houston has the Live Oak Meeting with James Turrell's Skyspace. We have the weekend free and it's only 200 miles out of our way which is like 5 minutes down the road in Texas miles. This cloudscape at the border seemed an auspicious sign for a new adventure. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take an interest in my blog! Thank you for considering making a comment. I will try to get your comment on my blog ASAP. Thanks for your patience as I moderate it and make sure that it's not spam. Wishing you a wonderful day. Jeni