Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Bye bye, Bambi!


That's all folks! I've sold my Airstream. Some terrific people all the way in Alaska bought it and they'll be taking it to their retirement spot in the Ozarks and on their adventures! What a great future for the Bambi. Thank you for sharing my post. The buyers found it through the ad that I ran on Airstream Classifieds. So, if you're looking for your Airstream adventure, that's a great place to do your dreaming. For my part, I'm looking forward to getting my provisional license (yep, I have to get a "learner's permit") in the UK and being able to drive the little Fiat 500 around the streets of London – much smaller than the Airstream, but still egg-shaped, so perfect for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take an interest in my blog! Thank you for considering making a comment. I will try to get your comment on my blog ASAP. Thanks for your patience as I moderate it and make sure that it's not spam. Wishing you a wonderful day. Jeni