Saturday, October 11, 2014

New Caney Flying J



Report from the Flying J Truck Stop just north of Houston at New Caney, Texas: The thing to know is that, in Texas, the Sheriffs haul around horses just in case they get a call that involves some travel over the range. There were three of them here, Sherrif's I mean, to eat a Denny's breakfast which makes me think of our friend Al in London who has always wanted to eat at Denny's. Since the only time we eat at Denny's is after running a half-marathon, we ate cereal and fruit in the Airstream. On a personal note, I was pleasantly surprised to find that the 99% humidity here means that my hair is fashionably curly today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take an interest in my blog! Thank you for considering making a comment. I will try to get your comment on my blog ASAP. Thanks for your patience as I moderate it and make sure that it's not spam. Wishing you a wonderful day. Jeni