Friday, October 10, 2014

Dreaming in Arkansas


Report from Arkansas: A man driving a Jag who sounded just like Bill Clinton, and who had the bearing of an oil man, took a photo of the Airstream in the parking lot of Whole Foods. Said his wife had always wanted one. A friendly Asian girl in Keds without laces did the same. She even took a tour and some photos inside. I like living in a house on wheels. Hundreds of strangers from parking lots and truck stops have looked inside and taken a photo for their true loves and dreamed a little with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take an interest in my blog! Thank you for considering making a comment. I will try to get your comment on my blog ASAP. Thanks for your patience as I moderate it and make sure that it's not spam. Wishing you a wonderful day. Jeni