Wednesday, March 4, 2015

We'd be so glad if you would leave a comment on YouTube



Hey everyone! I have great news. Youtube now allows moderated COMMENTS on videos, so I have opened up all of our Youtube videos to comments (now that I can weed out the nutty stuff). Now, we just need some comments, so it would be WONDERFUL of you, if you would consider choosing a video or two you like on our channel and making a comment. Even if it's just one word like "Lovely" or something short like "You guys can pack my car anytime" or "Jeni, I like that dress," that would be wonderful. And I will try to answer back. Lots of thanks for giving this a try! SMILES AND HUGS!

Jeni & Billy's YouTube Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take an interest in my blog! Thank you for considering making a comment. I will try to get your comment on my blog ASAP. Thanks for your patience as I moderate it and make sure that it's not spam. Wishing you a wonderful day. Jeni