Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Jeni Headquarters






Here’s where a lot of Jeni & Billy songwriting, booking, and correspondence happens. This is Jeni Headquarters. Those little notebooks are one of my favorite things in life. And those particular ones are full of original Jeni & Billy song lyrics as well as things like grocery lists, doodles, and lists of books I want to read. That Fuller brush man letter open was a gift from my Mom. The little blue stapler came from when I lived in Paris for a year and couldn’t make do without office/school supplies. Billy plays guitar and holds back the scrap paper. That’s my working Corona typewriter. Look out Tom Hanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take an interest in my blog! Thank you for considering making a comment. I will try to get your comment on my blog ASAP. Thanks for your patience as I moderate it and make sure that it's not spam. Wishing you a wonderful day. Jeni