Thursday, September 17, 2015

Song of the Month, Fan Club Scoop, Decoding New Art



Here's the scoop on how to get demos of the new songs we are writing and previously unreleased tracks, plus stories, lyrics, and decoder rings. 

There are now TWO ways to join the fan club. You can go here to Mawmaw's Golden Biscuit Club and sign up. Lots of goodies for joining like quilts, buttons, guitar lessons with Billy, plus you'll have access to all of the archives of songs we've posted since April of 2015! OR you can go the simple route and send $14 to jeniandbilly@gmail.com via Paypal ($2 goes to Paypal fees) or $12 by check (write me for the address). 

Some folks found the Fan Club hosting website, Patreon, a bit confusing (and it definitely can be, it's not just you), so I thought I would offer a simpler way as well. $14 will get you a one year membership. The song of the month and the story which includes lyrics and photos will come to your email inbox. At the end of the year, I will write to see if you'd like to continue to get our song of the month and, if you do, you can just send a PayPal for year two! Simple! Be sure to let me know if you would like the song of the month to come to a particular email address rather than the one associated with your PayPal account. I know some folks use a dedicated email address for PayPal which they don't check very often. I don't want your song to get lost in the mail :)

Lots of smiles and thanks for being part of our new art-making happenings!

J&B


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take an interest in my blog! Thank you for considering making a comment. I will try to get your comment on my blog ASAP. Thanks for your patience as I moderate it and make sure that it's not spam. Wishing you a wonderful day. Jeni