Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Tumbling in Britain








Report from Barnsley, South Yorkshire: I've just seen my first tumble dryer in Britain and I am completely in love with these settings: "cupboard dry, rotary iron dry, smoothing, and woolen fresh." There's a water container for removing condensation, I am guessing. And it fits tidily under the kitchen cabinet. Homewares rhapsody! P.S. The weather in Barnsley is positively Bronte-esque. It's been chucking it down all morning and now blue skies, fluffy white windswept clouds, and moments of sun. I love Britain. Oh, here come dark clouds and gale force winds again.....now Sunshine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take an interest in my blog! Thank you for considering making a comment. I will try to get your comment on my blog ASAP. Thanks for your patience as I moderate it and make sure that it's not spam. Wishing you a wonderful day. Jeni