Monday, October 1, 2012

Custom Book Cover

Today, I am trying to finish up this book cover for all of the passages I will be reading at our Songs By the Book concert at Chesterfield Library on Oct. 11.
I originally made the book cover for a composition book that I already had in hand, but the pattern I used had a mistake in it! So glad I wasn't teaching this to a group and found the mistake when none of our books fit.
So, I had to decide whether to make a new cover or make a custom book. I decided on a custom book. So you may see this at our shows & I am likelyl to read to you from it.

2 comments:

  1. Gerry McNamara CloadOctober 1, 2012 at 10:47 PM

    So glad that you are not sitting idly doing nothing. :~D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love a bookish craft ;)

    ReplyDelete

It's so nice of you to take an interest in my blog! Thank you for considering making a comment. I will try to get your comment on my blog ASAP. Thanks for your patience as I moderate it and make sure that it's not spam. Wishing you a wonderful day. Jeni