Sunday, August 7, 2016

Jeni takes a break



Hi friends! I'm taking a week off to do some writing, reading, and sewing. And, I'm taking a break from all but essential email and social media, too. Thanks to everyone who has written, called, and spoken with me about Dad. I've been so grateful for the chance to honor him in songs and stories this past week. He would have been tickled by it all. Have a great week and see you next Sunday! 

P.S. I didn't sew this. Isn't it great -- a vintage handkerchief belonging to my good friend Olive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take an interest in my blog! Thank you for considering making a comment. I will try to get your comment on my blog ASAP. Thanks for your patience as I moderate it and make sure that it's not spam. Wishing you a wonderful day. Jeni