Thursday, January 7, 2016

Back at the GarageMahal


It's very nice to be called a "hoot" when you are a storyteller! So, I consider the review below this concert blast to be one of the best I've received, and my expression in this photo only confirms it. Billy is very patient :)

Jeanne Holton Carufel, WMNF's Acoustic Peace Club and Jim Strickland, "Mr. Ethnic" present:
Jeni & Billy in Concert
Their 3rd appearance at the GarageMahal in San Antonio, FL.
Saturday, January 16th, 2016
Doors open at 7 PM, concert starts at 7:30 PM
Suggested donation $15 (or more) with all proceeds to the artists.
Norm will make his famous coffee.
Feel free to bring some goodies to share for the snack table.
For more info, message Jim on Facebook or write him at mrethnic1@gmail.com

Jim says: As most everyone knows, I'm a big Jeni & Billy fan, great musicians, plus Jeni is a hoot and a wonderful storyteller.

Please join us for a truly magical evening at GarageMahal !

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take an interest in my blog! Thank you for considering making a comment. I will try to get your comment on my blog ASAP. Thanks for your patience as I moderate it and make sure that it's not spam. Wishing you a wonderful day. Jeni