Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Sewing Circle in Barnsley!





Report from Barnsley, South Yorkshire: One of the great things about traveling around sharing our music is that I get to see my fellow sewists! And it just so happened that today was an open sewing day among Joy's quilting group, so I got a start on a little gift for a friend and got to share in a rather decadent birthday cake! 

Thanks very much to all of the folks who came out to Barnsley Folk and Acoustic Night​ to see us! One of our MOST favorite things about touring in Britain is coming to this folk club and HEARING our friends sing . . . rumor has it that we will be going to session tomorrow night in Thurlston . . . our first session ever! 

Next week, I will be posting a brand new song, handwritten lyrics, and a story from our show at the Barnsley Folk Club on our fan club site . . . so now would be a good time to mosey over and put a dollar in the pot for this month so you can hear our new country song. It went down a storm last night and everyone asked who in Nashville was going to cover it! Yikes! We had no idea . . . just got in the mood to write a country song, as you do. https://www.patreon.com/jeniandbilly

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take an interest in my blog! Thank you for considering making a comment. I will try to get your comment on my blog ASAP. Thanks for your patience as I moderate it and make sure that it's not spam. Wishing you a wonderful day. Jeni