Sunday, October 9, 2016

Way Out West 2016


Hello Friends, 

I hope this note finds you enjoying cooler days and the promise of autumn colors.

It’s time for the Way Out West tour. This year the tour is happening in two parts. Billy played at the Conway Public Library on Thursday night (I’m sorry I didn’t get out the newsletter before that!) and he will be giving another concert at the Fort Stockton Public Library in West Texas on Tuesday, October 11th. Then he’s coming back to Nashville to work on a production project that he couldn’t pass up!

I am heading out to California and our great friend and collaborator, multi-instrumentalist and champion fiddler Craig Eastman, will join me on that tour. Craig’s wife and my best pal, Ali Eastman will also join us for several songs bringing together the Red Shoestring Band again for a second year! I’ll also be playing a few dates on my own. You can see our website for details about the show line-ups. 

I’ll have our new CD, “Heart of the Mountain,” with me, as well as Tea Towels, Tote Bags, and T-shirts!

See you soon!!

Jeni & Billy too

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take an interest in my blog! Thank you for considering making a comment. I will try to get your comment on my blog ASAP. Thanks for your patience as I moderate it and make sure that it's not spam. Wishing you a wonderful day. Jeni