Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Homeward


Our drive home to Nashville last night. I loved the halo around the street light. It made me think of a dandelion puff on fire.

My ole iphone 4S may be on its way out -- "playing up," as our British friends say. So, I haven't been able to post as readily as I would have liked this last week or so! I've missed being more in touch. Hope to get the phone and the washing machine sorted out over the next few days :) But first I think we will have a nice day off on Billy's birthday tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take an interest in my blog! Thank you for considering making a comment. I will try to get your comment on my blog ASAP. Thanks for your patience as I moderate it and make sure that it's not spam. Wishing you a wonderful day. Jeni