Sunday, April 5, 2015

A little bird told me we are working on something new


Sending LOVE out to our friends and families today. Billy is in Nashville getting something sweet ready for our tour in Britain. I am here in NC with Mom & Dad working on this and that with Dad (see photo). Remembering Easter dresses with jingle bells, a little white purse with a dollar for offering, a pack of Juicy Fruit gum, and a daffodil that I would peek at during Easter service – the Lord of the Dance still in my head from Palm Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take an interest in my blog! Thank you for considering making a comment. I will try to get your comment on my blog ASAP. Thanks for your patience as I moderate it and make sure that it's not spam. Wishing you a wonderful day. Jeni