Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Anchored down in Tennessee



Report from under a layer cake of quilts in Nashville, TN: When we are on tour people really can't believe that it gets cold in Nashville because it's in "The South." Even though I went to high school here and have lived here for nine years as an adult, they will truly act like I am delusional when I say it gets very cold here. I've had a couple of people tell me I'm just plain wrong and shout me down -- people who've never been here! I wish they could see this. Ha! Thanks to our friend, Annie, for pointing out that we might as well be in Alaska. :) The good news is that I wrote a new song and as soon as we can get the studio computer to quit acting up, we'll record a demo of it. Maybe the computer needs a quilt too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so nice of you to take an interest in my blog! Thank you for considering making a comment. I will try to get your comment on my blog ASAP. Thanks for your patience as I moderate it and make sure that it's not spam. Wishing you a wonderful day. Jeni